Friday, January 15, 2010

Hannah

This is my sister Hannah. Like I said she is a 7 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She is really a mommy's girl and her favorite place to be is in someone's lap.

I taught her that one of the best things in life is a tennis ball and now she's faster than I am at getting them !! My arthritis doesn't let me run like I used too !

We get along really well as long as she isn't trying to steal my treats ! She's still working on her basic commands but she's really smart. Mom keeps saying she thinks she will make a wonderful therapy dog one day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah!
    It's nice to meet you.
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chandler,
    Kid sisters; what a pain in the butt. Hannah is a cutie though. teach her all you can and she'll do fine if she is just half as GReat as you are.
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete